- Full Time
About the Role:
We are looking to hire a highly motivated and action-oriented self-starter to join our fast-growing Sales team as a Sales Director, primarily focused on mid-market and enterprise accounts. The ideal candidate:
- Has experience selling B2B SaaS Solutions to enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges from $50K - $500K+/ARR
- Has a proven track record of meeting quarterly and annual quota
- Is collaborative, growth-minded, & a positive influence on others
- Is tech-savvy (can run a product demo, use Salesforce, and other digital sales tools)
- (Preferable, but not required) Has 3+ years’ experience in hotel operations and/or hotel management
This position is fully remote within the U.S. only, with some travel responsibilities.
Your day to day is…
- Full ownership of closing new logos in the enterprise & mid-market hotel space
- Authentically communicating with business leaders at large hotel organizations to understand their challenges and convey ALICE as a potential solution
- Prioritizing your activity across your pipeline to consistently generate new business for ALICE
- Collaborating with the customer success and account management teams to identify & execute on upsell opportunities and ensure new clients are set up for long term success on ALICE
- Updating and managing all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in Salesforce
- Helping to advance ALICE’s enterprise sales playbook
You’ll be successful in this role if you have…
- Meaningful (2+ years) experience in a closing role; preferably in B2B in SaaS
- A compassionate but consultative and confident approach to selling
- A fundamental understanding of the hotel industry and the incentives, responsibilities, and challenges of hotel owners, hospitality management companies, and different types of hotel operators (engineers, housekeepers, management, etc.)
- The mentality of an entrepreneur/owner and a strong bias to action (you thrive on a lean, fast-paced team, you won’t sit around and wait for someone else to do it, and you enjoy testing new tactics with a ‘let’s try it’ attitude).
- Superb communication skills! You believe in keeping all of your stakeholders in the loop and know that multiple mediums of communication are the key to success.
- Excellent resourcefulness (can figure out how to achieve results creatively with finite resources)
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards – You are self-aware, accepting, honest, open, polite and respectful of all others
ALICE is the leading all-in-one hospitality operations platform that enables hotel staff to do their most impactful work without all the guesswork. Task management, real-time communication, and operational analytics reduce the complexity and chaos of hotel operations providing the transparency and flexibility needed to run efficiently. Founded in 2013, ALICE works with more than 2,500 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the world’s leading brands, including Marriott International, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Graduate Hotels, and Grupo Posadas. ALICE is a Top 10 Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech by Hotel Tech Report in 2021, winner of Best Concierge Software, a Top 10 People's Choice Software and Finalist for its Preventative Maintenance Software, Housekeeping, and Staff Collaboration Tools, at the 2021 HotelTechAwards. https://www.aliceplatform.com/
- Location: Fully remote w/ some travel responsibilities (for prospect visits, conferences, occasional company get-togethers, etc.).
- Compensation: Competitive
- Other Benefits: 401k matching, medical, dental and vision healthcare coverage, FSA, competitive DTO policy, sick days, and holidays
- People First mindset: One of our guiding principles is that the key to success is working with, learning from, and developing exceptional people
- Target Culture: High-energy, fast-moving, passionate atmosphere in a casual, laid back environment
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.