The Customer Success Team is comprised of
- Customer Success Managers, who fulfill the role of Account Managers to ensure and assess account health
- Customer Success Specialists, who fulfill the role of an Implementations Team; Specialists on board our customers to our product
- Customer Support, who provide ongoing support to our customer base and fulfill customer-related projects
As a Customer Success Enablement Lead (CSEL), your primary role is to enable product knowledge for the CS team and our customer base. This role is a fundamental contribution to enable the CS team to work efficiently and maintain customer satisfaction. You will spend the majority of your time creating materials necessary, such as decks, videos, documentation, customer communications, etc. for both internal and external usage. Furthermore, you will be required to create training sessions for the internal CS team and host customer-facing webinars on a regular basis.
This role requires someone who is organized, a doer, and comfortable with multi-tasking. You will find yourself wearing multiple hats and you can adapt to an ever-changing environment due to an ever-evolving product. You are structured, process oriented and do not shy away from asking questions.
This role might require occasional travel to support CS implementations, but should not go over 25% of your capacity.
As an ideal candidate, you are comfortable with
- working individually, as well as cross-functionally, with different teams within the organization
- writing documentation, editing, and proofreading
- learning the more technical details of the product and breaking it down into easier concepts for the team to digest
- passionate in partaking in the creation of an excellent customer experience, which entails training and establishing customer best practices
- leading by example
- critical thinking
- communicating clearly; you are also comfortable speaking to all levels within the organization, as well as with customers
- relationship building
- problem solving
- giving constructive feedback
- receiving feedback, always with the objective to continuously improve
- Training: You will lead and schedule customer webinars, as well as internal workshops for our customer-facing teams when needed. In order to do so, you are an expert on the product and customer use cases, which allows you to provide accurate information to your audience.
- Knowledge base: You will contribute to creating content and maintaining the customer knowledge base and internal wiki. In order to provide quality content, you will collaborate with subject matter experts across the organization, such as Product Managers or Engineers. This may also include creating documentation in different formats such as decks, e-learning videos, Google docs, etc.
- Communications: You will participate in creating and maintaining in-app announcements regarding feature releases and webinars to improve and drive feature adoption.
- Onboarding: You will participate in onboarding new hires and provide insight where necessary to keep internal onboarding classes and processes updated for the Customer Success Team.
- Product Feedback: You will compile internal product feedback when necessary and present it in an organized fashion to pertinent Product team members (mainly Product Managers and UX Design).
- Establish product best practices: You will work closely with our Customer Success Specialist team. You will find approaches developed or used by the team that are particularly successful and find ways to leverage these best practices broadly.
- You will participate in projects and meetings as needed.
Experience Profile: relevant past experience (Requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in a SaaS company
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience training groups of people and individuals
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in G-Suite (Google Drive, Gmail) is required
- Nice to have: Proficiency in Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Knowledge of the hotel industry a plus
- Nice to have: Proficiency in Articulate 360
- Nice to have: Proficiency in Appcues
- Nice to have: Advanced Spanish
ALICE is the all-in-one solution that enables hotel staff to do the most impactful work without all the guesses. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,500 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the world’s leading brands, including Marriott International, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, and Hyatt Hotels Corporation. ALICE is the 2019 Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform, an Inc. Best Workplaces of 2019, winner of Best Concierge Software, and Finalist for Staff Collaboration, Housekeeping, Facilities Maintenance Management, and Preventative Maintenance software at the 2020 HotelTechAwards.