About the Role:
In the role of Sales Director, you’ll be a key member of the sales team helping to scale ALICE into new markets within the US. You’ll report into the VP of Sales and will be responsible for closing new business with hotels as well as mid-sized and large hotel groups within a given market. An ideal candidate will have an existing network of hotel executives, a proven track record of surpassing sales goals and a stellar reputation within the industry.
We are a highly motivated, diverse, and thoughtful group rapidly growing to disrupt an industry. If you're excited by working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment then ALICE may be the place for you.
- Proactively engage existing network of hotel executives
- Actively prospect and sell to decision makers at hotels and hotel groups
- Drive new business through strategic thinking and outbound sales tactics
- Understand a prospect's problems and provide solutions
- Report on sales activity, pipeline and performance in Salesforce
- Maintain an accurate pipeline of future business
- Attend conferences and networking events to generate new business and promote ALICE
- Become the face of ALICE in a given market
- 3+ years of hotel technology sales
- Existing network/rolodex of hotel executives a must
- Strong relationships with hospitality professionals in the Mid-Atlantic market
- Deep understanding of hotel technology ecosystem
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Self motivated and results driven
- Ability to manage complex decision making processes
ALICE is a hotel operations platform that empowers operational excellence and meaningful guest experiences. By bringing all hotel departments together with a single operations platform for internal communication and task management, ALICE helps hotel staff act as a team to provide consistently excellent service. Since the company was founded in 2013, ALICE has gained significant traction in the industry, working with more than 2,000 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the world’s leading brands, including Viceroy Hotel Group, Firmdale Hotels, Dream Hotel Group, and Grupo Posadas. The company acquired concierge technology provider GoConcierge in 2017. ALICE is the Forbes Travel Guide Brand Official Staff Technology Platform and the winner of Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2019, Best Place to Work in Hotel Technology, Best Concierge Software, Best Engineering & Facilities Management, Best Guest App and Top Staff Task Management & Collaboration Platform at the 2019 HotelTechAwards.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary/Stock Options
- Benefits and 401K
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.