About the Role
ALICE is seeking a Senior Director of Customer Success to oversee our Customer Success and Strategic Account Managers. In addition to managing the team and operations, you will manage your own book of business for our top and mid-tier accounts. You will be responsible for engaging with customers post-onboarding and driving user adoption and satisfaction to help support high retention and expansion. You will work with a variety of users and decision-markers and collaborate with our internal Product, Customer Success, Sales, Enterprise and Marketing teams. We are in need of an enthusiastic, customer-centric individual who can manage numerous accounts at various stages of the customer journey in addition to managing a team of dedicated managers. The ideal candidate is motivated, self-sufficient and results-oriented.
- Actively manage a portfolio of assigned accounts, and ensure the customers achieve positive outcomes via ALICE’s portfolio of products and services.
- Serve as the voice of the customer amongst internal stakeholders, both advocating for the client while supporting the company’s best interests.
- Analyze customer data and craft best practice recommendations, value stories, and regular business reviews.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Accounts in managing pilots.
- Implement customer success plans for assigned portfolios.
- Independently prioritize and execute proactive and reactive customer touchpoints.
- Engage with a wide range of end-users and key stakeholders to drive business results, collect product feedback, and identify new revenue opportunities.
- Develop and implement scaled playbooks and engagement strategies.
- Analyze customer data to create and execute strategies within your customer portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success or Account Management (preferably in a B2B SaaS environment).
- Experience in managing and monitoring performance metrics across large scale accounts and account profiles.
- Experience using metrics and data analysis to drive critical business decisions.
- Knowledge of technical platforms, business models and trends.
- Experience in data analytics, ideally in Salesforce.
- A proven record of maintaining multiple client relationships.
- Strong problem-solving & analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Project management experience in managing complex cross-team initiatives.
- Ability to create and present customer-facing presentations.
- Self-sufficiency in time management and prioritization, able to act like an owner.
- Ability to recognize and maximize new business opportunities.
- Maintains confidence and poise under pressure.
- Comfortable with conducting negotiations.
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time.
Nice to have:
- Experience in hotel operations and/or hospitality technology
ALICE is the leading all-in-one hospitality operations platform that enables hotel staff to do their most impactful work without all the guesswork. Task management, real-time communication, and operational analytics reduce the complexity and chaos of hotel operations providing the transparency and flexibility needed to run efficiently. Founded in 2013, ALICE works with more than 2,500 hotels and tens of thousands of hotel staff across many of the world’s leading brands, including Marriott International, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Graduate Hotels, and Grupo Posadas. ALICE is a Top 10 Best Places to Work in Hotel Tech by Hotel Tech Report in 2021, winner of Best Concierge Software, a Top 10 People's Choice Software and Finalist for its Preventative Maintenance Software, Housekeeping, and Staff Collaboration Tools, at the 2021 HotelTechAwards. https://www.aliceplatform.com/
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Time Off
- Wonderful Remote Environment & Team Culture
- Virtual Team Events
- Learning & Development programming
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.