Director of Enterprise Sales, Europe
We are a NYC based Startup with a global team that is reinventing how hotels operate. In an industry of fragmented systems and limited consumer technology, ALICE provides an integrated cloud platform that becomes the central system for a hotel's guests, staff, and management. Through ALICE, a hotel can track and dispatch work to the concierge, front desk, housekeeping, valet, maintenance, and more while also giving the guest an entirely new way to engage through a mobile app and SMS. ALICE recently raised $26M in a Series B financing and acquired GoConcierge, the leading concierge software in industry. Over the next several years, we’ll continue to build out our platform to serve as the broadest, deepest, and most innovative operations tool in hospitality.
About the Role:
We are looking for a stellar individual contributor seller with relationships with mid-sized and large hotel brands and management companies to help scale our enterprise business. The Director of Enterprise sales will be responsible for growing the business hotel groups with 25+ hotels. Specific target accounts will be dependent on relationships and geography of the seller. You will have three primary roles:
- Adding new groups to the ALICE platform
- Opening new markets through sales to mid-sized hotel groups, with a focus on UK
- Attending conferences and events to represent the ALICE brand
- Ultimately, you will help scale our business by opening new markets and shifting groups using radios or disparate siloed technologies onto the ALICE platform.
- Outcomes You Will Produce:
- Be responsible for specific territories to focus on for ALICE growth across the sales funnel
- Work with product team to relay what you are hearing from potential clients
- Continue to support (along with acct mgmt) enterprise hotel groups to further expand business
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience selling hospitality technology
- 4-10 years of Experience in a successful sales organization
- Existing Network and Relationships with Hotel Groups with 25+ hotels
- Ideally based in Europe (London or Barcelona preferred)
- Bonus: Language Skills, especially Spanish
What Makes A Great Enterprise Salesperson?
- Existing rolodex of relationships that can be leveraged to successfully to open new geographies
- Team oriented hunter who can open opportunities through consultative sales practices
- Self starter, hungry, hard working, ambitious, problem solver
- Total comfort demonstrating SaaS/cloud-based software and discussing it with business leaders
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong track record of exceeding company sales quotas in a complex sales environment
- Acute attention to detail, follow through and a history of reliable execution
Why you should join us?
- You will build a disruptive technology in the largest global industry
- You will help drive the direction of an evolving product through your insights and execution
- You will work with a team of passionate product and technology entrepreneurs.
- Because you want to make an impact, and love what you do every day!
- Competitive salary / Stock option potential